DBX is the file format used by Microsoft Outlook Express for storing mailbox data. Numerous reasons may be responsible for corruption, damaging or inaccessibility of MS Outlook Express .DBX files such as corruption of header of .DBX file, permanent deletion of .DBX files from “Deleted Items” folder, accidental deletion of emails, corruption in storage media, virus attacks, abrupt system shutdown, hardware failure, and so on.
To recover mailbox data from corrupt, damaged or inaccessible .DBX files with complete accuracy and continue the email communication becomes the need of the hour. Outlook Express Recovery Software is a best email data recovery software that proves much beneficial for computer forensic experts for locating the deleting emails.
A few error messages that may get generated while retrieving Outlook Express emails from the inaccessible DBX File:
- An unknown error has occurred. Error Code 0x800C0133
- Error Number 0x800C013C: Not enough disk space
- Error Number 0x800CCC11 Invalid_Address_List
- Outlook Express: The message could not be sent. There is not enough Disk space.
- Outlook Express could not be started because Msoe.dll could not be initialized. Outlook Express may not be installed correctly
- Outlook Express could not be started. It may not be installed correctly. Make sure that your disk is not full or that you are not out of memory. Contact Microsoft support for further assistance. (0×800c012e)
How Outlook Express Repair Software Works?
- On launching the software, it by default lists the folders of the user profile which is/are currently configured in Outlook Express email client.
- User can also browse for a different .DBX file stored at different location for repair purpose.
- The software thoroughly and recursively scans the email items and then displays recovered email data in a tree-like hierarchical structure.
- User can preview the email data from listed folder items.
- The recovered email items can then be saved in .DBX or .EML file formats
Outlook Express Repair Software – Key Features
- Embedded with powerful email recovery algorithms ensures accurate recovery of email data.
- Provides option to select or unselect all items of the selected file.
- Recovers emails along with complete email data including attachments, images, contacts, drafts, notes, Sent Items, calendars, email properties (To, From, Subject, Date, Time, CC, BCC, etc.), text formatting, etc.
- Recovers even permanently deleted email items and displays them in RED color for easy identification.
- Recovers email data even from password-protected .DBX files.
- Supports recovery of Unicode characters.
- Allows saving required email data in .DBX and .EML formats at desired location.
- Supports recovery of .DBX files created with any available version of Outlook Express.
- Offers an easy-to-use, highly interactive, self-descriptive, user-friendly GUI.
- Works well with all Windows Operating System platforms.
Outlook Express Repair Software offers two saving options in order to save the recovered email data:
- Save as DBX: This option saves the selected recovered items in new .DBX file at the defined save location.
- Save as EML: This option saves the selected recovered items in .EML files in a separate folder at the defined save location.
Other than saving the recovered email items in .DBX or .EML file format, Outlook Express Repair Software offers four more saving options:
- Save all selected: This option saves all the selected emails
- Save all: This option saves every email item which is recovered from corrupt .DBX file / selected folder(s) for saving.
- Save all but deleted: This option saves only those emails which were permanently deleted and are now recovered from corrupt .DBX file / selected folder(s) for saving.
- Save all but existing: This option saves every email which is recovered from corrupt .DBX file / selected folder(s) for saving except those emails which were permanently deleted and are now recovered.
Download evaluation version of Kernel for Outlook Express software for FREE and check its capabilities of accurate and flawless email recovery. The free demo version of the software displays preview of the recovered email data of a user account and allows saving first 10 emails from every .DBX file. To save entire recovered email data at desired location, purchase full version of the software.
Windows Operating System: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Outlook Express: Outlook Express 5.0, Outlook Express 5.5, Outlook Express 6.0